Pressure Washer Part I: 4 Tips to Clean Your Garden Furniture Like a Pro
If you have been following our series of “instructions” for pressure washing the driveway , deck and siding of your house should be spotless. Now is the time to deal with garden furniture. After months of storage or exposure to different climates, those tables and chairs may have become quite dirty. That’s why trueclarity.us show you how to perform a pressure washing of your garden furniture to look the best.
1. Connect your pressure washer cleaner Wash Concentrate all in one pressure and spray furniture from top to bottom.
- Aluminum or plastic to remove mold, mildew and dirt, spray the furniture using a low or gentle pressure. Rinse with water and allow to dry.
- Wicker furniture: check to make sure that no painted wicker furniture are peeling and then use a low pressure spray to clean mold, fungus and dirt. Then let it dry completely as the wet wicker can easily warp.
- Wood pressure washing may damage some types of wood; So wipe it with a cloth moistened with warm, soapy water. With this, you should be able to remove most of the mold and mildew marks from your wooden furniture without destroying it forever. To remove stains more difficult mold on wood furniture, use half a cup of Stain Remover mold and mildew Zep Commercial mixed with warm water and rub lightly with a brush. Allow to dry for a minimum of 24-36 hours. Keep in mind that you should only use a mildew and mildew stain remover on wooden furniture if you plan to paint them or give them another finish.
2. Avoid mold and mildew. Apply a Clear Shell mold and mildew inhibitor to your furniture to protect themfrom antimicrobial growth.
3. Apply a protective layer. To achieve more shine on aluminum furniture, apply a high quality car wax.Polish the wicker furniture with a general purpose household wax or brighten them with urethane to protect them from climatic changes. Apply a protective layer of specially formulated oil or other type of finish to the wooden furniture.
4. Clean stains from cushions and other upholstered items separately. Unpleasant stains can be treated with a stain remover, such as the Carpet Odor Removal and Advanced Oxy Zep Commercial curtains. Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for proper cleaning.
Summer storms are characterized by leaving dirt and dust; Therefore, if at any point you need to make your furniture look decent, simply repeat these steps to clean like a pro with Clean Like A Pro ™ and get everything back in order right away.